Re: softwareraid

hi ya manuel..

none.... you already have mirroring part of the kernel...

just setup /etc/raidtab  for raid1 == mirroring

	http://ostenfeld.dk/~jakob/Software-RAID.HOWTO/

	http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Raid/raid1.conf
	http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Raid

you can tell it what partitions to mirror...
( i think both disks should be partitioned indentically
( on identical manufacturers drives to minimize headaches

have fun
alvin
http://www.linux-1U.net ... 1U Raid5 ....