Re: Exim - mail delivery on a LAN

OK, thanks Phil for all the information! I am pretty much stuck in the
mud with this, so the detailed help is much appreciated. I won't be
getting back to it until the weekend...

As far as the name server, I think I'll be OK with that part of it (I've
also noted Noah's post below). I had one running for a while out of
curiosity, but then uninstalled it, not seeing a need for it.

> What I typed out above (below now) should be incredibly helpful :)

It looks like it will be - again thanks!

Tom