Re: Tools available for..

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 10:29:33PM -0800, Jeff Davis wrote:
> port forwarding (I tried this one already, but had a tough time, perhaps
> just direction to some good tools or docs).

You can use the ipmasqadm utility.  For example, if you wanted to ssh into a
computer on the internal network you would execute the following on your
machine doing ip masquerading --

$ ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L external_ip_address_for_masq_box 22 \
                             -R address_of_internal_machine 22

For other options do ipmasqadm portfw -h

--
Behind every great computer sits a skinny little geek.