Re: Windowmaker and sound

David A. Rogers wrote:

> Does the current version of WindowMaker do sound events?  I know earlier
> versions did with wmsound.  But that was many versions ago and wmsound seems
> to be dead.  If it does sound now, how do you set it up?

There's a package wsoundserver that works for this.  I haven't investigated
it thoroughly yet, as I just started using WindowMaker again recently.  I
should also note that I am using woody - I do not know about the potato
packages.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.