Re: X 4.0.1 fixed font problem

I've found with my friends fresh X4 that still isnt working yet that
startx will only run as root, and report this fixed font error as a user.

I then assume that xhost +<username> will probably solve this, but until I
can figure out a way to make fonts readable I'm just logging in as root.

Cheers,
 Corey J. Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas