Re: VI probs

  you can also use alternatives to pick which package that provides vi
you want to actually provide vi,

  if you install one of the other packages it will (probably) update the
symlink, but using alternatives you can explicitly let debian know which
of the alternatives you want to use as real thing...

	erik