RE: GunPG Installation

Thanks for this, I had the same problem this weekend and created .gnupg
which did appear to solve the problem - I thought at the time that it was a
clunky old hack that would cause trouble later but I'm more confident now.
Wondering if this will get through to the list as I'm stuck on a proprietary
OS box at work (now there's a clunky old hack for you)

tim