Who is this virus sender????

    Antonio> The truth is that it is very starnge having a person sending over 20
    Antonio> messages to the list, all infected...
    Antonio> I have never seen that before.

    I agree that it looks very strange, and the fact that Mr. Hsiang
posted actually *helpful* tips in a very short time interval makes it
look even stranger and a little saddening.
    Perhaps the guy was just unlucky to be in a good samaritan mood in
the same day he was unknowingly infected.

    Antonio> Who is H.C.Hsiang hchsiang@tpts4.seed.net.tw ????

    For that, you could always email him directly, right?

saludos,

--
Allan F. Caetano
Universo On Line - EngProd - F: (11) 224 4418

"Who is this peer that keeps resetting my connection?
 I have a broken pipe I wanna hit him with!"