Re: Okay who's this "H.C.Hsiang" <hchsiang@tpts4.seed.net.tw>?

> > Umm someone's repeating debian-user mails.  This get's to be obnoxious!
>
> No they're not.
>
> > "H.C.Hsiang" <hchsiang@tpts4.seed.net.tw>, seems to be the culprit.
> > Time for a killfile entry.
>
> HCH was helping people, actually.

yes they are :o) out of the magic of the internet i found a few of my mails
mysteriously appearing again, posted under his name with my signature. he's
obviously got a virus or is being malicious ;o)

now to ponder if the procmail recipe to disgard Outlook mail is a wise one ;-)

cheers

--
Damien <bitwise@repose.cx> -  http://repose.ath.cx/

An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but
 because people refuse to see it. -- James Michener, "Space"