Re: Network config

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 11:49:24AM +0100, Knud S?rensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am a new debian user.
> I have some problems getting my network to work.
>
> What is the best way to config the network in debian 2.2 ?
>
> It seems that there is a problem finding the eth0 interface.

I personally succeeded, recently, by manually choosing the right driver during
the installation process.  Take a look at the constructor website if
needed. the ethernet-howto can also be usefull.

For the network configuration it depends on your architecture and your kind of
connection. you may have to tell us more once your card is recognized

          ^^
   (_____/°°-ç    Virginie
   |     \_`-"
   )/mutt||