Re: What is NAVIDAD.exe

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 03:57:15PM +1100, -|- Hurgh! -|- wrote:
> Is this a virus or something I have just got like heaps of messages from
> people on this group and they all have this file attached. What is it??

apparently its a worm designed for MS Outlook, some subscriber to the
list got automatically infected by Outlooks great `features' and is
now spamming the list over and over again with the file.  to make it
even worse broken antivirus scanners are spamming the list with
warnings about them recieving the worm, argh!

> -|- Hurgh! -|-
>
> PS If you would like a copy of this file I will attach it but I would not
> run it, I have not yet ran it and I do not know what it does. If you want a
> copy let me know

don't bother we already have over 50 copies.  since you seem to be
using MS Outlook you should wipe and reinstall your system since you
have been likely infected as well given Outlook's `helpfullness'

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/