iptraf error

Forgive me if I have overlooked something......

When I try to run "iptraf" I get the following error

  This computer is running with IP Masquerading
  enabled.  If this machine is a masquerading
  router, the various facilities may give
  strange results because of the translation of
  the packets' IP addresses.  You will get
  better results if you run IPTraf on the
  network segments connected to this machine,
  but not on this machine itself.
  If this computer is not a masquerading router
  you can ignore this message.
  Press a key to continue

Next I get

    Unable to open raw socket