atp+ netscape3

Hi!

After the installation of Netscape3 from the potato CD using atp crashed,
I am not able, using "atp-get uninstall
netscape3", to uninstall the little stuff already installed . It appears
that remain some files and directories in the HD. I would like to know the
following:

1) where to see in order to remove, by hand, the rest of the netscape3
files?
2) there are some entries pointing to netscape in the popup menu of
windowmaker. These entries, of course, does nothing. How can I erase them?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help

Regards,

Marcelo
Marcelo Chiapparini