Re: Backspace key doesn't work

    Dave> Different person, same problem.  It _was_ working yesterday,
    Dave> then I upgraded a bunch of (woody) packages and backspace
    Dave> stopped working.  The Windows key also stopped being usable
    Dave> as a meta.

Ditto.  Also, and at the same time, under one user's account (and only
one) on the same machine the left mouse button click with X stopped
working?  I wish I knew where to look to fix the mouse problem.  A
temporary fix that worked for me for the backspace problem was:

	  xmodmap -e 'keycode 22 = BackSpace'

Cheers,
Graham