Re: Printing under Debian..

Paul Schulz <paul@mars.foursticks.com.au> writes:
PS> How does print filtering work under Debian.  I had a system (which was
PS> Redhat) which did all the magic.  What packages/setup do I need to get
PS> this to work.

You probably want a print spooler (either lpr or lprng) and the
magicfilter package.  Installing magicfilter will ask you some
questions about the sort of printer you have, and create the
appropriate configuration files for you.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell