Re: need help - inn2

Thanks for the reply.  The news daemon is running as rc.news, as
called by /etc/init.d/inn2.  Also running is innwatch.  My active
file exists.  The problem appears (to me) to be an inability to
connect to my ISP news server.  I use shadow passwords on my system.
Is this a problem?  Is there a way to log the correspondence between
my system and my ISP while inn2 tries to connect?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
	Russ