Re: 2 3com nics, 1 box :)

Hello,

I have experience with 3com's 509B. It is a difficult card to configure,
but easy to do. Go to 3com's website and download the second driver disk.
Unpack it (might work with upzip, else you should load msdos) and copy the
file 3c5X9CFG.EXE to a floppy. Start with a bootable floppy and run this
configuration program. Turn off Plug and Play mode (Linux is unable to use
this plug and play mode). Now set manually the right irq's and io's. Write
it down and start modconf. Set as paramaters irq=10,11 io=0x300,0x200 or
whatever. That should do it ;)

Greetz,
Sebastiaan