Unidentified subject!

>jacob stowell wrote:

>Today I moved /etc/X11 and /usr/X11R6 and I apt-get --reinstall all of
>the packages associated with X 4.0.1.  However, I still received the
>error cannot open fonts (the one I posted yesterday).  I was so hopeful
>when I updated this
Edit your XF86Config file in  /etc/X11. Go to entry right after your
RgpPath
It is called Font Path. Delete the # sign  from all of the Font Paths.
Save your work and restart your program.After this you can comment out
the Fonts You
aren't going to use. Try it. Worked for Me.
robert

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.