Re: Dexter?

Hi again,
   Ok, I found the dexter utility and tried to run it.  I got an error
message saying something about "this program requires dialog".  Can
some kind soul tell me how to fix this?
  Also, I was talking to a friend of mine who already has XFree 4
running.  He mentioned that the S3 Virge server for Xfree 4 is still in
development and that I could still use the old one by simply installing
the old S3 server and putting the path to it in my /etc/X11/Xserver
file.  Is this correct? I am not a hardware guru and I don't know
anything about the internal workings of X, so needless to say I'm
having a devil of a time getting it to work.  Thanks.

Casey

--
Casey Henderson
Casey@umit.maine.edu

"If the Lord wanted us to all be the same, he'd have given us all
braces on our legs."