newbie doc volunteers

Troy Mutton wrote:

> Hi Will,
>
> Im a debian new*ie, and would like to help out if i can with this new
> project.
>
> ive been using debian for about 2 months now, after migrating from winblows
> to red hat about 6-8 months back.
>
> i dont know exactly what i can offer ;) or what it is you want from
> volunteers.
>
> I figure that as i am a new user, but i still have a fair idea what im
> trying to do and more often than not i can work out how to do it, that i
> could possibly give some sort of advice to other ppl out there in a similar
> position.
>
> if you would like my help, you should give me a yell, otherwise dont worry.

perfect!

if there are one or two specific areas that gave you a hard time,
if you could kinda put together a doc (spend about three hours on
each, if possible) of WHAT YOU WISH YOU'D FOUND before trying to
acomplish your tasks.

then, feel free to post it at egroups.com/files/newbieDoc! and
let the rest of us know by hollering at newbieDoc@eGroups.com.

awesome!