Re: Q: Potato Gimp1.1 $HOME directory options?

Quoth Jonathan Gift,
> I'm just trying out the gimp1.1 loaded on Debian 2.2 and although I changed
> the Preferences directories to ".gimp" it still kicks up a fuss when there
> is no ".gimp1.1" directory. Is there any other way of getting it to accept
> ".gimp"? I know this is an unfinsihed released, but...

ln -s .gimp .gimp1.1

Not what you're asking, but will probably give you the effect you are
after.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,