Re: configuring timezones

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Pedro Zorzenon Neto wrote:

> Hi, all

Hi Pedro,

>   In my country (Brazil), each year there is a diferent day for changing the
> clock to daylight saving time.

if you chose the correct timezone with tzconfig, it'll take care of that
for you.

>   This year, the clock changed in the wrong day from BRT (GMT - 3hs)
> to BRST (GMT - 2hs).
>
>   How can I set the date that system will change my clock?

use the file I'm sending in pvt to you.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br