Re: keyboard configuration

btw, here are the exact error messages from the x shutdown:

/usr/X11/R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc: gmc: command not found

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc: /usr/bin/X11/enlightenment: No such file
or directory

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc: panel: command not found

waiting for X server to shut down

...and then it does.