Re: XFree86 4.0.1

Problem solved!  I had tried this earlier, but I think I put in in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11 (per man XF86Config). Right now I have a copy in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb, /uet/X11/rgb and /etc/X11/rgb.txt.

Is the XF86Config-4 file read at boot, login or when X starts? May explain
why my previous tries failed.

Thanks,

Michael Heyes

Brian Stults <bs7452@csc.albany.edu> on 11/07/2000 02:43:32 PM