getty, "Id "S" respawning too fast"

hello,

I've installed Debian Potato and since then I have following problem :
Every 5 (?) minutes i get this message on console :

---
Usage: /sbin/getty [-hiLmw] [-l login_program] [-t timeout] [-I
initstring] [-H login_host] baud_rate,... line [termtype]
or      [-hiLmw] [-l login_program] [-t timeout] [-I initstring] [-H
login_host] line baud_rate,... [termtype]