Re: mutt

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 12:21:08AM -0000, thus spake John-Mark:
> I have just installed mutt on my system but cant see how to configure it any help much appreciated
> jm

The Mutt docs to which others have pointed you are of course the canonical
source of wisdom - I found, though, that they are somewhat impenetrable when
you want to get your system up and running fast and can do the fine tuning
later.  I started with the .muttrc and .procmailrc from Telsa Gwynne's site
- they are very heavily commented, and adjusted as necessary they make a
good start.....

http://roadrunner.swansea.linux.org.uk/~hobbit/cave.html

And mutt has a mailing list which is almost as good and helpful as the Debian
users list!

HTH

Glyn M

                   * None can love freedom heartily but good men; *
                   *    the rest love not freedom but license     *
                   *                John Milton                   *