Gnome problem

hello,

I currently have a small minor problem with gnome:  when I execute
gnome-control-center and that I go in screensaver the screen gele
freeze.
So on the other hand I use gnome-control-center with another
Windows-manager
it does not crash.  I carried out the test in root and normal user
without change...

here an end of  log which hardly does not advance me if it is not that I
do not have practically an error about it normal-to use

Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
xscreensaver: Can't open display: :0.0
xscreensaver: initial effective uid/gid was root/shadow (0/42)
xscreensaver: running as nobody/nogroup (65534/65534)

xscreensaver: Errors at startup are usually authorization problems.
              Did you read the manual and the FAQ?  Specifically,
              the parts of the manual that talk about XAUTH, XDM,
              and root logins?

              http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/man.html

lament: wanted 64 colors; got 0.
laser: wanted 64 colors; got 0.
laser: wanted 64 colors; got 0.
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
xscreensaver: Can't open display: :0.0
xscreensaver: initial effective uid/gid was root/shadow (0/42)
xscreensaver: running as nobody/nogroup (65534/65534)

xscreensaver: Errors at startup are usually authorization problems.
              Did you read the manual and the FAQ?  Specifically,
              the parts of the manual that talk about XAUTH, XDM,
              and root logins?

              http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/man.html

FvwmCommandS: dead pipe

Thank you if you can help me