Re: D-Link Again!

Are you sure you have a 530TX and not a 530TX+

They use different drivers. The TX+ uses the rtl8139 (RealTek) driver.

Willi Dyck <wdyck@gmx.de> wrote:
: Hi Debianers,

: i've posted a similar mail a few weeks ago but didn't get
: a satisfied answer. so i am going to try it again.

: i have a D-Link 530TX nic. i know that it is a via-rhine chip-set.
: and i have also seen many poeple using that card on this list. so it
: works, somehow. i have compiled the via-rhine support in the kernel
: but with no result. i've also trieded to load it as a module with
: parameters
: to no good results. always failed to load the module. my bios says the
: card's
: on irq 9 and cat /proc/pci as well.
: can somebody who got this card running tell me exactly what i need to do

: to fix this? i am using kernel 2.2.16. thanks for any hints.

: --
: Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null

--
*   For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *