Problems apt-get'ing

Hi!

I'm having a problem with apt-get:

# apt-get install gnome-session
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
[...]
27 packages upgraded, 6 newly installed, 0 to remove and 91 not
upgraded.
Need to get 0B/16.1MB of archives. After unpacking 16.0MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuration

No matter what I try to install, I get the error. Also, I am currently
unable to run startx (after a previous woody upgrade). But that might
be a Helix GNOME thing (that's why I'm trying to install woody's
gnome-session):

gnome-session: error in loading shared libraries:
libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

waiting for X server to shut down

(Please Cc me on replies)
--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html