T-Online Software for Linux?

Hi All!

Is there a software to access the german T-Online (formerly BTX) under
Linux?
I know how to use PPP (Internet) via T-Online and Linux, but the
official decoder supplied by the Telekom is Windows. It's however needed
for doing the telebanking stuff more securely, since it is a closed
system not going via the internet.
If I could find a software for that, I think I could induce my mother to
swich to Linux, since she is not doing much else on her computer besides
some correspondence and StarOffice et. al. can take care of that.

TIA
Thorsten