Re: w3m wouldn't load http://localhost

:: Andre Berger writes:

> [...]

Exactly the same as here.

See a thread some time ago on telnet not finding localhost... We founf
no solution to the problem at that time.

Try:

telnet localhost 80

This is what I get here:

telnet: could not resolve localhost/80: Temporary failure in name resolution

Ping works, though...

Also, try to do tht when you're connected to the Internet. It seems
that when I'm connected, everything works (someone else reported the
same problem, IIRC).

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil