Re: XFree86 4.0.1 and TrueType fonts

http://www.mindspring.com/~john_mcl/adding_fonts.html
This is not XF4-specific but does give a good guide to getting ttfs
running in X in general, plus all the required tools can be downloaded in
a single tarball.
It would make sense if ttmkfdir was included with freetype, but it appears
not to be.....
Paul Sims (wulfie@wulfric7.co.uk)
SpireLUG - the Chesterfield Linux User Group
www.spirelug.org.uk