Re: Java 2 Runtime Environment

Quoth Shao Zhang,
> Put this in your sources.list:
>
> deb ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/java-linux/debian woody non-free
>
> You can replace the first part url with any mirros listed on
> blackdown.org

Minor correction: you *have* to replace the first part of the URL if you
aren't in Australia, as mirror.aarnet.edu.au is only available to
Australian users.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,