install via FTP HOWTO?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: install via FTP HOWTO?
- From: James "W. Lindenschmidt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 04 Nov 2000 22:52:35 +0500
- Message-id: <20001104175535.AAA20874@email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am a pseudo-newbie (been using RedHat 6.1 for about a year), but I want to upgrade to Debian. Since I am a student, I will wait until the winter break to do so, since Linux (Evolution, Mozilla, and StarOffice 5.2) is my working environment.
I was wondering if there is a HOWTO available for newbies such as myself on how to install via FTP?
I have a cable modem and I believe this is probably the easiest way for me to install.
Thanks in advance...
James W. Lindenschmidt
Please read http://www.votenader.org/issues.html
and think about it before the upcoming election.