Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 13:08:46 +0800 (WST)
From: Corey Popelier <pancreas@dingoblue.net.au>
To: Casey Henderson <Casey@umit.maine.edu>
Cc: debian-user@lsits.debian.org
Subject: Re: I messed up Xfree86

Well good news is theres only one more from me.
The final clue was the missing lines in the Section "Monitor":

HorizSync 31.5-68.7
VertRefresh 60-85

And then adding Modes "1152x864" to all the SubSection "Display" areas.

I now have a functional X4, with GDM working fine.
I don't think it's quite perfect yet, but having it running in a nice res
certainly makes the other problems easier to deal with :)

Cheers,
 Corey J. Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas