Re: I messed up Xfree86

Ok, next step I can suggest is this:

In the XF86Config.new file thats been created, under the InputDevice
section change the Option "protocol" "auto" line to Option
"protocol" "IMPS/2".

This has got my PS/2 mouse working.

More news as the hacking of config files happens :)

Cheers,
 Corey J. Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas