Re: Why doesn't alt-x in Emacs doesn't work?

Thanks Damon,

I don't have a windows keyboard, but this may help me in my hunt for
the offending config file.  There's something about windows keys in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xmodmap.std.  Maybe fiddling with that will help.

--
Scott V. McGuire <svmcguir@syr.edu>
I lost my GnuPG Key.  Nobody ever sent me the secret plans anyway.