Re: ISDN

> hi,
>
> how do i configure isdn on debian? i live in Munich, Germany and
> i have a T-online account with Deutsche Telekom.

You should start by installing the isdnutils package and read its docs. As far
as I gather it is not an easy package to set up, although it works smoothly
afterwards. Therefore, you should go ahead installing the package and post any
problem you could not solve by yourself to the list.

> is there a GUI for gnome or kde specific for isdn?

I do not use any of the two but I heard that KDE has a tool. Do not know about
gnome, though.