Setting up Voodoo3 under Debian/potato

Hello all

I can't get my Voodoo3 (3500) running any 3d applications! I've
successfully compiled the 3dfx.o poackage and created the /dev/3dfx
file. I have also installed thze mesa3 - packages. When I try to get
Quake3 running I get the error message "Could not open OpenGL
Subsystem". Is there anybody out there having a Voodoo3-Card running (I
did when I was using RedHat 'till last week:-( ). Any Idea what kind of
configuration I have to do? Have I forgotten any packages ?

Thanks for rescuing me

joerg