File permissions for /dev/*

Hi everybody,

Stupid me, I inadvertently changed the permissions for all of the device
files on my potato box to 660. How do I get them back to their initial
state?  I didn't find any documentation on the default file permissions
for device files...

For now, I took the permissions from my old SuSE, and things seem to work
reasonably well, but I'm sure this is not the Right Thing to do.

The easiest way to repair this would be a .deb that installs all of the
device files in a default way. But the output of a "ls -l /dev" on a
(reasonably standard) potato box would help, too.

Thanks a lot, and I'll be a little more careful next time...

Jan