Re: /usr/bin before /usr/local/bin?
- To: "Debian user list \(undigested\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin before /usr/local/bin?
- From: Krzys Majewski <email@example.com>
- Date: 02 Nov 2000 00:16:26 -0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of "Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:05:46 -0800"
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.4.21.0010311410270.32604-100000@localhost> <20001031200546.C29665@ix.netcom.com>
> I use a fairly liberal sudoers setting for my personal account. Yes,
> this means that I'm usually only a few keystrokes away from being
> root -- but that's what I'm after. And a password is still required.
If you need a password, then why not just su?