Automatically changing address in mutt

Hi folks,

Got a bit of a mutt question that I thought maybe the mutt-fu experts
might be able to help me with.

I have a number of different email addresses that I send mail from,
depending on the capactity in which I'm sending it. I'm not worried
about the envelope sender, just the From: line (that's the most that the
relatively email-unsophisticated people I email will see generally).

What I would like to do is be able to reply with the same email address
to which the email was sent. So if I recieved an email to foo@bar.com
and bar@foo.com, I'd like to be able to reply and have foo@bar.com and
bar@foo.com, respectively, automagically placed into the From: line (I
hope that makes sense).

The closest I can see in the Fine Manual is send-hook, but it looks like
it wouldn't do the trick. What I really need is a `receive-hook'. There
is nothing else predictable about the emails other than the address it's
sent to, so I can't see how a send-hook would work.

I could just have mail to different addresses go to different mailboxes,
I suppose, and use a folder-hook, but that's hardly very efficient.

Anyone do anything similar, or have any ideas?

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,