Automatic Debian 'slushy'

I don't know enough about apt or how Debian distribution sites
are maintained to know if this is feasible.

Would it be possible to approximate a 'slushy' release by only
upgrading to newer packages when the version numbers of said
package and its dependencies hasn't changed in (n) days?

I'm trying to imagine whether this could be accomplished locally
by fetching package lists daily and creating lists based on a
comparison of current and (n)-day-aged lists.

Problems I see are:

1. The possibility of being left pointing to files which no
longer exist if files are removed from the servers too quickly

2. Unstable actively developed packages could get held back for
a long time, leaving them dependent on antique base packages