Re: Unidentified subject!

I heard that Junior wrote this on 31/10/00:

> Hi.
> I lost my monitor´s manual and I am having some difficult to configure
> X-Free86. If you can, send me the horizontal and vertical sync rate of
> Samsung SyncMaster 3.
> Thanks.

Hi. I don't know the features of the SyncMaster 3, but I have here a
SyncMaster 700ift, which has a small button with an "i" (for information) on
the front panel (the one to configure the Position/Geometry/Colors/etc. of
the monitor) which gives you the sync ranges.

If you monitor doens't have those features, try searching on the Samsung web
site (samsung-monitor.com).

Regards, sena...

--
sena@decoy.ath.cx