help: non-us apt source

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks Jeremy,

But I am having difficulties accessing this site through apt [dselect]; it works fine
with a browser. apt seems to redirect me to:

http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists/non-US/main
when I'd like to go to:
http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists/potato/non-US/main/

It seems to the "dists" to the path in the wrong place.

Could you please show me how you have your /etc/apt/source.list set up?

Krafty