Re: ftpd - howto? / what ftpd is best?

Yes,
i thought it would be good to use linux-ftpd cause it was said it's more
secure... personally i like to use the easy proftpd more (although the
configuring is a little too easy or abstract and doesn't work always as it should
and I don't get a notice [as I had with my Red Hat box] if the proftd really
restarted when i typed 'proftpd restart').
The other thing i noticed: ftpd has no 'ftpwho'-command which was a pretty
nice feature @ proftpd and wu-ftpd(which i don't like cause it adds
bin/etc/pub-dir to /home/ftp)...
Before I stay with proftd I'd like (at least) to test the 'ftpd'....