From: oacl@21cn.com [mailto:oacl@21cn.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 3:31 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: question about lilo

 i used many other linux dist's lilo,it appears lilo: when the system
startup,so i can choose to boot which system
but debian's lilo just show me MBR...LILO etc,no ":",and i edit the
lilo.conf and add another win98 boot section,then when do i enter the volune
of this win98 parition in order to boot my win??