What provides "gnome-config"?
- To: "Debian user list \(undigested\)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: What provides "gnome-config"?
- From: Krzys Majewski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:54:51 -0800 (PST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0010290153360.18477-100000@localhost>
I need something called gnome-config to compile xmps, anybody know
where to find this? Presumably it's a util that comes with the gnome
libs, but there's so many things called "gnome" I'm not sure which
ones I need. -chris