Re: Streaming MP3 server

On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 10:31:48PM -0400, Joel Dinel wrote:
> Is there any Debian packages out there to turn my box intoa treaming MP3 server? I know of Icecast and Shoutcast for the actual atream server, and I suppose there is plugins for XMMS or MPG123 out there. Having .DEBs would really make it easier.
>
> Thanks !

Like this?

bash-2.04$ apt-cache search icecast
liveice - Live audio streaming application
icecast-client - Streaming Mpeg Layer III feeder
freeamp - Extensible, cross-platform audio player
icecast-server - Streaming Mpeg Layer III server
bash-2.04$

Brent

--
"Would you like to play a game of hide and seek now?
If you have X-Ray eyes, promise not to peek now!"