Re: xcdroast + woody

Hans Gubitz wrote:
> bash-2.04$ xcdroast
> xcdroast: error while loading shared libraries: libtix4.1.8.0.so.1:
>
> Is there any chance to get xcdroast to work again?

I ran into this, I think it was last week.  I even tried grabbing the source
package and compiling - still no joy.  My solution was to install gtoaster
instead.  So far I'm liking gtoaster much better than xcdroast.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.